An Estate Plan typically consists of the following documents:
- Last Will and Testament to provide for the distribution of your property after death.
- Property Power of Attorney to protect you if you become unable to take care of your affairs during your lifetime.
- Health Care Power of Attorney to appoint Health Care Agents if you are unable to make medical decisions for yourself.
- Living Will to direct what medical treatment you do or do not want to receive in the event you are terminally ill with no hope of recovery.
- Various types of Trusts dependent on circumstances.